Board logo

標題: un3qIPyQVo [打印本頁]

作者: dkdiiin0p9    時間: 2016-4-13 08:38     標題: un3qIPyQVo

Video loading, please wait ... AutoPlay & nbsp; play street girls playing patience forward and backward family photo
A middle-aged man and a 6-year-old girl in the street some pull,scrape hogan, suddenly can not afford to rely on the ground girl shouted: "!! I do not you're not my father," onlookers tense moment, it would not be a personal traffickers ? Hurried to the police.

Girl was pulled shouted, "You're not my dad."

"In the next fenghe bridge, a middle-aged man holding a child, another baby girl on the ground and pulled." At noon yesterday, a reader called China Daily said. According to the site a lot of witnesses said that middle-aged man holding a child of about two years old, sitting on the ground a 6-year-old girl.

"Do not know Editor's Note,doudoune moncler pas cher, this middle-aged man was dragging a 6-year-old girl,4ya7H16ng1, and the children of extreme resistance, it does not rely on the ground." One witness said, "At first everyone thought it was a middle-aged man's baby girl daughter, on the ground playing patience. "

"Can pull in, the girl suddenly shouted:! I do not I do not you're not my dad!." The witness said, "We had the crowd of people suddenly tense up, quickly asked the girl Do you know this man, You can not know the answer girl cried. "

Men are not allowed to witness the people close to the girl

Implying is encountered traffickers in broad daylight? The crowd at this not agreed,[/url], then allowed the man near the girl.

"The man explained to everyone that he was the girl's father, she insisted on walking with the girl, but we dare not put him walking up." An eyewitness said, "a few minutes later came an old woman,[url=http://bbs.ccun.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=115426]
, said to be the girl grandmother, but this time the girl was kept crying, grumbling I do not go, do not go with him. "" this is the man in her arms a child does not speak,air max 90 pas cher, and everyone is determined that the man was a personal traffickers, the old lady may traffickers are entrusted. "witnesses said," in this case, we can only control the man and the woman,[/url], do not let them hurt the child, do not let them go, we quickly reported to the police. "

Police investigation, the two Department of father and daughter

2 o'clock yesterday afternoon,[url=http://dayan.chu.jp/DA/apeboard.cgi?command=read_message&msgnum=2/]cJoz2YFNze
, China Chinese Commercial News reporters Zai Hong and Miao Po police station to see the middle-aged man and woman and two children, four are undergoing police investigation in the police station duty room.

Old woman told China Daily reporter: "granddaughter had been with me, this is not her father after the move,[/url], trying to pick up the child, who lives in a new,[url=http://www.guoyang.wang/home.php?mod=space&uid=7773], four of us on the way to home when I go to the bathroom, she thought I do not want her. , and Lai did not want her father to go to the ground, sudden,scarpe hogan outlet, a misunderstanding. "

After police station investigation confirmed that the middle-aged man is indeed the father of two children. Followed by middle-aged man holding a small daughter, the old lady holding granddaughter to leave the police station.

Educators: inter-generational dependency intolerable

6-year-old child and grandmother live year-round, unwilling to return to his father, his father does not even recognize, expose "inter-generational dependency" of the state.

Yesterday, the NAEA Visiting Professor Xu Jianguo said that inter-generational dependency is only one benefit, is to allow parents of children can live comfortable and relaxed. But in return is the lack of education for children,[/url], emotional training. Xu Jianguo, said: "Do not always feel busy, busy making money to give children a good future to the growth of children 0-6 years of age is the critical period, missing this stage parents in family education is acquired irreparable.."

Xu Jianguo said that many parents think that children's feelings and the presence of blood is not strange, in fact, is feeling a bit of life experience and gradually build the child together. Inter-generational dependency often only support,[url=http://www.steadifilms.fr]nike tn pas cher
, lack of education. "Whether it is lack of education or lack of emotional harm to the child are huge and irreversible." Xu Jianguo said that "inter-generational dependency children sooner or later return to her parents, inter-generational dependency longer for children and the elderly damage is also deeper. "China Chinese Commercial News reporter Xie Tao
作者: martina28043    時間: 2023-1-5 22:42

成人聊天室哪个好  ,  约炮交友直播间平台  ,  模特网  ,  包养网  ,  美女热舞视频网  ,  9158跳舞吧视频美女  ,  免费的聊天室  ,  色聊聊天记录  ,  色聊语音聊天室下载  ,  色聊可视语音聊天室

微信色聊群或者聊天室  ,  色聊语音聊天室  ,  在线聊天室你懂的  ,  q全球视频聊天室  ,  sm圣魔聊天室  ,  线上性聊天网  ,  美女性上门服务qq  ,  免费视频找女人聊天  ,  台湾情人  ,  台湾一对一视频聊天室

台湾一对一聊天室  ,  聊天室交友  ,  视讯网络聊天室第九视频  ,  异性视频交友  ,  黄色视频聊天室  ,  聊性的聊天室  ,  sm聊天室  ,  免费qq性聊天网  ,  性聊天室官网  ,  一对一性聊天室

歡迎光臨 game high遊戲論壇 (http://webmail.uflashgame.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0