Board logo

標題: a fine of 200 yuan [打印本頁]

作者: hlkshr4o    時間: 2016-4-15 10:56     標題: a fine of 200 yuan

Pictured: Lu Jinfu Road in Urumqi Urumqi and Changji Road intersection with the satellites produce their own four tickets,the rescue in time. Asian Heart Network reporter Li Tiejun photo
Asian Heart Network (Reporter Rong Chi cable) short 900 meters away, the truck driver Lu Jinfu for violation of traffic regulations, has been two traffic police pulled over, opened the four tickets, recorded 7 points,veste canada goose, a fine of 650 yuan. Holding four tickets, it opened ten years car Lu Jinfu said he was "puzzled." Angrily, Lu Jinfu to sell low-cost truck.

May 8 13 am, reporters in Urumqi meters Eastern Poplar Ditch village saw Lu Jinfu.

44-year-old Lu Jinfu home in Henan. Last October, he took home nearly twenty thousand to buy a used truck.

In late March, he drove to Urumqi,acting suspiciously. Comprehensive analysis of the task force, the truck anchored in Poplar Ditch Township a transport company. Normally,the couple have trouble also based on gene or not, he drove to the delivery of goods from Poplar Ditch township Hualing market.

May 2 early in the morning, Lu Jinfu Vehicle Administration to Urumqi trial car. "My car in April in relation to the trial, and has no time to be busy. Car half day trial to trial, the network broke down, the staff let me again the next day."

Lu Jinfu said he came just over one month in Urumqi, he was not familiar with the right path, to examine the car is accompanied by a colleague. No car day trial finished, he put the car trial materials and vehicle permits to colleagues custody.

May 3, Lu Jinfu and colleagues made an appointment to meet in the petroleum Village, then go to the Vehicle Administration trial car.

When Lu Jinfu driving down the road to the satellite - when Songshan Street intersection, the traffic police pulled over.

"I want to ask the traffic police driving license and driver's license, I put the actual situation and the police say." Lu Jinfu said the traffic police verbally criticized him, and a fine of 200 yuan.

After receiving the traffic police checks, Lu Jinfu continue to drive, but he went to the next intersection - Wu Chang Road - Road intersection when the satellite, and was stopped by traffic police.

"I took out a driver's license and the last ticket, but also to the traffic police said the actual situation, but the police insisted driving license." Lu Jinfu said, he quickly telephoned his colleagues sent the driving license. After the traffic police can read vehicle license,[/url], and that his driving license not examined, directly open a ticket.

"Just punishment is over, how also fined?" Lu Jinfu see traffic police ticketed some urgency, the police did not care for him after the finish a ticket, and drove for two tickets.

Reporter Lu Jinfu provided in four single penalty to see, the first single from the penalty Toutunhe traffic police brigade. At 9:39 on May 3, because they do not follow the lane driving a motor vehicle on a road outside Lu Jinfu highway, urban expressway,[url=http://www.kingdomprophecies.info/community/index.php?option=com_community&view=profile&userid=43967]the trunk flew by three on the road
, according to "People's Republic of China Traffic Safety Law" Article 90, a fine of 200 yuan,air max pas cher,we work something out." Guan Yi said,

The remaining three day tickets are 10:20, the new urban traffic police brigade out.

Among them, two tickets violations are: "the vehicle is not regularly tested" and "violation of the stop sign," according to relevant laws, were 3 points, a fine of 200 yuan.

Finally, a ticket to the "did not take the driving permit" violations recorded 1 min, a fine of 50 yuan.

"Rushing Wow, opened a three-day ticket. I drove many years, did not encounter such a thing, I really do not understand." Lu Jinfu said, May 4,no matter how long years, after he paid the fine, angrily, to 9500 yuan sold the car.

Subsequently, the reporter went to Lu Jinfu traffic police pulled over the road - Satellite Road - Songshan Street crossroad to Orchard Road, Chang - Satellite Road intersection,woolrich parka,KQCTGtQPj2, find the distance between two junctions is only 900 meters away.

A staff member of the new urban traffic police brigade Legislative Affairs Office, told reporters, the same violations,hogan rebel, traffic police will not repeat a ticket. But they passed the verification, found Lu Jinfu violation of different traffic laws,louboutin homme, the police out of the ticket are in line with legal requirements.

(Original title: truck driver fined four times 900 meters angrily sold the car)

& Nbsp;

& Nbsp;
作者: christian398    時間: 2023-1-14 13:11

momo520视讯  ,  momo520视讯  ,  momo520视讯  ,  momo520视讯  ,  momo520视讯  ,  momo520视讯  ,  momo520视讯  ,  momo520视讯  ,  momo520视讯  ,  momo520视讯

momo520视讯  ,  momo520视讯  ,  momo520视讯  ,  momo520视讯  ,  momo520视讯  ,  momo520视讯  ,  momo520视讯  ,  momo520视讯  ,  momo520视讯  ,  momo520视讯

歡迎光臨 game high遊戲論壇 (http://webmail.uflashgame.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0