Board logo

標題: http://www.soccerpro.us.com/AC-Milan-FC/ ocbirlzm [打印本頁]

作者: micenan0n4    時間: 2018-9-9 04:40     標題: http://www.soccerpro.us.com/AC-Milan-FC/ ocbirlzm

When 25-year-old mechanic, Garfield Souvenir,Cheap Jerseys, left his Goed Fortuin, West Bank Demerara home last FridayDead: Garfield Souvenirfor work, no one in their wildest dreams imagined that it would be his last day alive.Souvenir succumbed hours later at the Georgetown Public Hospital even as doctors there were battling to save his life. He was pulled from under the grader he was working on at the Courtney Benn Construction Services Limited compound, Water Street.The mechanic was pinned by the grader when another truck which was started by an inexperienced coworker veered out of control and slammed into it.Police are treating the matter as an incident.Souvenir’s death has taken a huge toll on his mother, Segred Paul.The woman told this newspaper that she was informed of her son’s accident by officials from the CBCSL. They told her that Souvenir had an accident.She said that at first she thought that her son was in a minor accident,Cheap NFL Jerseys, so she headed to the Georgetown Public Hospital.There,China Jerseys, however, she saw that it was “not just a minor thing”; her son was hooked up to a ventilator,Cheap Air Jordan Authentic, and was receiving saline and blood.She was told that her son’s pelvic bone was severely crushed, while his legs were broken and he was suffering from massive internal bleeding.At the hospital also were her son’s Foreman and another employee,China Jerseys, who related to her how her son received his injuries.Paul said that she was told that her son and his Foreman were working on a grader in the compound when another employee started up a truck that was parked nearby.“The truck was in reverse and this boy don’t have a licence to drive the truck and he couldn’t control the truck which slam into the grader,” Paul related to this newspaper.She said that her son and his Foreman were under the grader, but the Foreman managed to escape in the nick of time.Her son was picked up in an unconscious condition and taken to the GPHC where he was worked on immediately by doctors.But according to Paul, her last son died while receiving treatment.A post mortem examination on his body was to be performed yesterday but according to Paul,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, investigators have informed her that this will be done tomorrow.The employee who had activated the truck was arrested but was later released on station bail as the police continue their investigations.Souvenir, the father of a toddler, was working with the company for the past four years.His mother told this newspaper that the company has promised to take care of his funeral expenses.“They also plan to open a bank account for his son,” Paul said.Efforts to contact officials from the company yesterday were futile.
作者: ZzqeuGH1    時間: 2018-9-9 05:22     標題: China NFL Jerseys

MARTIN'S RETURN: Houston tied it at 14 when Keshawn Martin let a punt bounce Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping off the grass and his chest before scooping it Cheap Jerseys up and dashing 87 yards for a touchdown about J.R. Smith Jersey three minutes before halftime. Wholesale Jerseys China It was the longest punt return for a score in franchise history and his first career punt return touchdown.
SEATTLE (AP)
作者: HfmzuiH2    時間: 2018-9-9 05:24     標題: Wholesale Soccer Jerseys

"I'm in the NFL, and I'm gonna ask people for a few hundred Authentic Nike NBA Gear dollars on top of what I paid for Wholesale Jerseys China it? Nah," Hurd told Sports Illustrated. "Slide me what Teemu Selanne Ducks Throwback Jersey I got it for and take it. Enjoy it."
Cowboys Discount NFL Jerseys Sale coach Jason Garrett, asked Tuesday about Authentic NFL Jerseys Store Hurd, declined to comment "because I just don't know anything about that."

歡迎光臨 game high遊戲論壇 (http://webmail.uflashgame.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0