Board logo

標題: Wholesale Cheap Jerseys &quot [打印本頁]

作者: ZzqeuGH1    時間: 2018-10-2 04:30     標題: Wholesale Cheap Jerseys &quot

,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale
And despite the team not having another proven offensive playmaker on the field for much of the year,Cheap Jerseys Outlet.
"I've never been a stats guy,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys," said Jackson,Cheap Jerseys Online, who played the first seven years of his career with the San Diego Chargers. "I've been fortunate enough to have solid numbers, but being a starting receiver in this league you're expected at some point to produce at a certain level.
"I just really believe in this system. ... I trust our coaches are going to put me in position to be successful,Wholesale Jerseys," he added. "Each and every year,wholesale jerseys china, I come into training camp with a beginner's mentality (believing) I can learn more, I can get better, I can improve on my craft, and I continue to work on that each and every week."
Jackson's done it despite the Bucs' messy split with quarterback Josh Freeman, who lost his job to rookie Mike Glennon less than a month into this season.

歡迎光臨 game high遊戲論壇 (http://webmail.uflashgame.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0