Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys [打印本頁]

作者: TrgcqR14    時間: 2018-10-5 23:29     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys

Fitzpatrick,Discount NFL Jerseys, acquired last offseason from Houston,Wholesale China Jerseys, stepped into the starting role when Smith's jaw was broken by a punch from then-teammate Ikemefuna Enemkpali during training camp. The veteran quarterback established chemistry with Decker and Marshall,Cheap Jerseys From China, in particular,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, and quickly earned the respect of teammates while playing through a torn thumb ligament on his nonthrowing hand that was surgically repaired during the season.
"To be honest, I can't say that I foresee one thing happening or another," said Decker,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, who has been in touch with Fitzpatrick throughout the offseason. "I think he's the right fit for what we do. He's got the experience of (offensive coordinator) Chan Gailey in the past, and we had a successful season in some aspects of the offense last year,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and hope to continue that. But again, it's out of my control. It's out of everyone's control in this locker room."

歡迎光臨 game high遊戲論壇 (http://webmail.uflashgame.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0