Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys China zkj1gwgi [打印本頁]

作者: micenan0n4    時間: 2018-10-6 02:13     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys China zkj1gwgi

A 48-year-old taxi driver was yesterday morning stabbed four times in the abdomen by a man of unsound mind.Aubrey Mc Kennon,cheap nfl jerseys, of Haslington, East Coast Demerara,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, was up to press time in the Intensive Care Unit of the Georgetown Public Hospital nursing the stab wounds. The man, according to his sister,Wholesale Jerseys, Holly Blackman,NFL Jerseys Cheap, is not breathing on his own.She said that doctors informed them that they had to cut out part of his intestines because of the wounds. She said that Mc Kennon is still unconscious and they are hoping for the best.She said that she received a telephone call shortly after 10:00hrs, informing her about the incident.Blackman said she immediately travelled to the Georgetown Public Hospital to find out about her brother’s condition. She said that she was told that her brother had just arrived at his normal place of work, the Quality Food outlet and while exiting his car the suspect, who is known as “Kong”, pounced on him. He was stabbed four times.Blackman said that persons who witnessed the incident did not realise that Mc Kennon was stabbed; it was only after they saw the man bleeding. After people realized what had taken place, they immediately started beating the suspect.According to the man’s sister,Cheap Jerseys, the suspect had lived next to her brother for a number of years.“He used to live next to my brother for many years,jerseys nfl wholesale, until my brother moved out a few years. I really can’t say what caused the attack but I know they did not have any recent confrontation,” the woman said.The suspect who is known to the police has been arrested and is being detained at the Brickdam Police Station.

歡迎光臨 game high遊戲論壇 (http://webmail.uflashgame.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0