Board logo

標題: 52376 [打印本頁]

作者: Yjfalrt125    時間: 2018-10-6 15:57     標題: 52376

ROOKIE SAFETIES: The Jaguars likely will start two rookies at safety: Johnathan Cyprien and Josh Evans. Evans, a sixth-round pick from Florida,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, is filling in for veteran Dwight Lowery (concussion), who missed some practice and was wearing sunglasses in the locker room one day. Evans played significantly at Seattle, but also made crucial mistakes in the 45-17 loss. "It definitely was a learning experience," Evans said. "I was put in the fire, and it definitely made me better. I'm glad it happened early in the season rather than later."
COVER CORNER: The Colts spent last week blanketing San Francisco's receivers the way Pagano wants. But if they need any reminders of how things can go wrong, all they have to do is look at a clip from last year's September game 鈥?specifically the 80-yard TD pass from Blaine Gabbert to Shorts with 45 seconds to go. It's one of the few plays from 2012 the Colts would like to have back. They upgraded the secondary through free agency and now get another shot at slowing down Shorts.

歡迎光臨 game high遊戲論壇 (http://webmail.uflashgame.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0