Board logo

標題: Comprar Air Max 1 Baratas &quot [打印本頁]

作者: ld0fc7cb    時間: 2018-10-26 03:48     標題: Comprar Air Max 1 Baratas &quot

Barth made a club-record 92.9 percent of his field goal attempts in 2011,Alex Bregman USA Jersey, when he hit 26 of 28. He set a team single-season mark with six of 50-plus yards in 2012,Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys, and led the NFL with 33 field goals of 40-plus yards over those two seasons.
"It was tough. I never missed a game all the way back to high school,Air Max 270 Italia," Barth said. "But I got a year off to rest my leg. I guess that's the positive thing out of it."
The 28-year-old said it was difficult sitting out a year ago,Aaron Robinson Jersey, when the Bucs struggled to a 4-12 record.
The Bucs signed Lawrence Tynes as a replacement,NBA Jerseys Store, but the veteran kicker who helped the New York Giants win two Super Bowls never got on the field for a game. He sidelined by an ingrown toenail on his kicking foot early in training camp,NBA Jerseys Outlet Shop, then was diagnosed with a MRSA infection in August.

歡迎光臨 game high遊戲論壇 (http://webmail.uflashgame.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0