Board logo

標題: Random Ramsdom 10/9: Even Jared Goff seemed [打印本頁]

作者: panxing18    時間: 2019-1-31 12:30     標題: Random Ramsdom 10/9: Even Jared Goff seemed

surprised by the Rams’ daring 4th-down gamble Even Jared Goff seemed surprised by the Rams’ daring 4th-down gamble | Rams WireI thought it was Jared Goff that talked McVay into going for it Ethan Westbrooks Jersey , but apparently Goff and Whitworth weren’t in on the decision.Rams hopeful for return of Brandin Cooks and Cooper Kupp, but pleased with their replacements | OC RegisterNo one will argue that KhaDarel Hodge and Josh Reynolds didn’t hold their own when asked to fill some big shoes. And while I’m excited to see Cooper Kupp and Brandin Cooks back on the field, I also want to be sure they’re 100%. Concussions are no joke.The Seven Plays That Explain NFL Week 5 | The RingerThe Rams’ win assuring QB Sneak makes the list. Praised are McVay’s cajones for making the call and his overall aggressive play-calling style.Refocused, NFL Week 5: Los Angeles Rams 33, Seattle Seahawks 31 | PFFTodd Gurley did good. Jared Goff started off rough but got it together. Marcus Peters... was there? Aaron Donald is the truth.Rams have a firm grip on NFC West into Week 6 | Niner’s NationLike I said last week, I love it when one our NFC West sister sites has to admit the Rams are great. Niner’s Nation continues to give me what I want.Cairo Santos gets redemption by kicking deciding field goal in Rams’ 33-31 victory over Seattle | LA TimesCairo Santos had a painful missed PAT John Sullivan Jersey Salute to Service , but made a 39 yarder through the uprights when it counted. 6 crazy stats from the Rams’ 33-31 win vs. Seattle | Rams WireThese ARE crazy, but not as crazy as the Rams still being undefeated 5 weeks in. I’m still not completely processing that.Perfect Rams respond when faced with adversity in Seattle | Fox SportsThe Rams got the “W” in Seattle, but it came at a price. Brandin Cooks and Cooper Kupp went out with concussions. Luckily, the Rams took the challenge in stride. The Cowboys hired Jason Garrett in 2007 before they hired Wade Phillips. It was obvious then that Garrett would replace Phillips as the team’s head coach at some point.It came during the middle of the 2010 season, with the Cowboys off to a 1-7 start. Garrett became the interim head coach before getting the full-time job after a 5-3 finish.Phillips returned to being a defensive coordinator for the Texans, Broncos and now the Rams. He meets his former offensive coordinator Saturday night when the Rams host the Cowboys.“Jason Garrett has done a tremendous job there Authentic Kurt Warner Jersey ,” Phillips said this week. “He’s a better head coach than I was and done better.”Phillips remains close to Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, who still annually sends Phillips a Christmas gift. But Phillips still wants to beat Jones, Garrett and the Cowboys as much or more than any team the Rams play.“Most cherished moment was when I got the job. Least cherished, when I got fired,” Phillips said. “As with any head coaching job in the league, it’s special. I think Dallas is that way because of the owner. Again Limited Marshall Faulk Jersey , he makes you part of his family. [Jones’ wife] Gene Jones is one of the great people in the world. Their whole family is special to me, so that made it special there because we were close to them. It’s still a revenge game for me, just like the other 10 teams that I have coached for. Although, I can’t get any revenge against the Houston Oilers, because there is no Houston Oilers anymore. But all the rest of the 10 teams I want to beat because I’m not there anymore . . . or 11. I don’t know how many there are.”
作者: randolph9531    時間: 2023-2-12 11:27

ut视讯美女影音聊天室 , ut台湾辣妹视讯聊天室 , 173免费视讯聊天室 , ut聊天视讯辣妹聊天室 , live173视讯聊天交友网 , 影音视讯聊天室 , 线上人间 , 色女qq群 , 173影音视讯聊天室 , 现场性爱聊天

金瓶梅影音视讯聊天室 , 聊骚qq果聊网 , 最多人聊天室 , 成人激情诱惑聊天室 , 在线免费色聊女q , 同城e夜情网站 , 果聊吧 , 视频luo聊qq , 微信色聊女 , 免费祼聊聊天室

色聊可以视频qq群 , 谁有色聊qq群官网 , 聊天视频网站 , 真人mm裸聊直播室 , 裸体交友 , 同城少妇聊天 , 黄色的视频聊天室 , 激情视屏聊天 , 美女激情祼聊天 , 激情妹妹聊天室

小姐的性聊天 , 大秀视频 , 视频交友网站 , 免费e夜情网站 , 激情美女裸聊室 , 视频聊天室在线 , 红楼嗨吧 , 激情醉红楼聊天室 , 24小时同城真人聊天室 , 真人聊天室表演

真人聊天室 大秀 , 佳吻聊天室 , 可乐视频社区 , 呱呱歌舞视频 , 51高清视频聊天室 , 酷6聊天室 , 可聊视频聊天室 , 在线多人视频 , se聊天室 , 真人视讯表演秀

歡迎光臨 game high遊戲論壇 (http://webmail.uflashgame.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0