Board logo

標題: Cheap Shoes Online Uk Free Delivery We wanted to improve the offense [打印本頁]

作者: ld0fc7cb    時間: 2019-3-2 15:34     標題: Cheap Shoes Online Uk Free Delivery We wanted to improve the offense

"When I do say something, I do it,Cheap Kanken Backpack Uk, and I mean it and I try to fulfill it,NBA Jerseys From China," said Whaley,Adidas NMD Wholesale Price, who is overseeing his first draft in Buffalo after Buddy Nix stepped down last year. "We wanted to improve the offense,Wholesale Jerseys China, and we think, outside,China NFL Jerseys, we brought some weapons in. But we also needed to solidify the line. And that's the plan with drafting Cyrus."
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Bills general manager Doug Whaley did what he set out to do: surround quarterback EJ Manuel with more talent from the early rounds of the NFL draft.
A day after making a big splash by trading up to select Clemson receiver Sammy Watkins with the fourth pick,Buy Air Max 97 Australia, Whaley provided Manuel some big-bodied protection in the form of Alabama offensive tackle Cyrus Kouandjio in the second round on Friday.

歡迎光臨 game high遊戲論壇 (http://webmail.uflashgame.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0