Board logo

標題: US court to consider sexual harassment [打印本頁]

作者: jira13578    時間: 2021-11-29 12:07     標題: US court to consider sexual harassment

Reuters reported on Thursday, Nov. 4 local time in the United States. New York District Judge Lewis Kaplan has designatedSLOTJanuary 4, 2022 as the date to consider the Prince Andrew's team's appeal. The British royal family's request to "close" a sexual harassment lawsuit against Prince Andrew was filed by 38-year-old Virginia Giuffre as the plaintiff sued for damages.

The news said Judge Kaplan. The trial date was set for January 4, a day after Judge Kaplan. The latest reveals that Prince Andrew's sexual harassment trial is likely to begin. Being a defendant around September-December 2022

Earlier, AFP reported that Judge Kaplan revealed Wednesday that a sexual harassment case in which 38-year-old Virginia Giffre was a plaintiff against Britain's Prince Andrew. The trial is expected to begin around the end of 2022.

“I cannot specify the exact date. But I can say that I will attend the hearing somewhere by September-December next year,” Judge Kaplan. Notify the lawyers team of both parties. During the pre-trial meeting referring to the COVID-19 outbreak, an exact date has not yet been determined.

AFP reports that Prince Andrew's lawyer The Queen's son and Ms Giffre's lawyer said they would testify from eight to 12 witnesses, witnesses from both sides.

Prosecutor David Boyes said testimony would be sought from two people in the UK, who David Boyes did not disclose. and believes there is no need for a summons “I think we can bring both of them as witnesses.”

Ms Giuffre has filed a lawsuit against Prince Andrew. An unspecified amount of damages was filed in August. Sexually harassed her at the home of famous social worker Gislen Maxwell in London at the age of 17, and also claimed that Prince Andrew sexually harassed her at a mansion in Jeffrey Ep. Stain, an American financier and millionaire from New York and Little St. James, Mr. Epstein's private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands. She also claimed that she was sexually trafficked as a minor. American billionaire Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide in a New York prison in 2019 while awaiting trial for prostitution.

Earlier, Prince Andrew Brettler's lawyer, she filed a lawsuit in Manhattan, New York, U.S. on Friday, Oct. 29, saying Ms Giffre sued her. Andrew, 61, only to "raise money" and ask the Manhattan court. was fired in this case.

歡迎光臨 game high遊戲論壇 (http://webmail.uflashgame.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0