Board logo

標題: Brazilian model posted a photo. 'Marry yourself' is amazing! Sheikh [打印本頁]

作者: jira13578    時間: 2021-12-3 12:46     標題: Brazilian model posted a photo. 'Marry yourself' is amazing! Sheikh

g

Cris Galera, a 33-year-old Needless toSLOTXOsay for the first game. Many who come to battle may be familiar with it. For SLOTXO's Roma slot games that reign in the hearts of most gamblers. With either the number one of this time slot xo168, which is famous for making money, distributions, prizes, bonuses, free spins with a relatively high percentage of jackpots or some of the most rewarding bonuses, the website has an agent. Do not play slots through. Brazilian model, puts on a wedding gown with the announcement. "Marry yourself" at a church in Sao Paulo. Saying that this life is no longer dependent on men Before there was a stranger claiming to be A "royal member" from the Middle East asked her for a divorce. and better marry him

Chris said that in the past she thought there had to be someone by her side. to be happy and not lonely But after being single for a while You know How good is it to stand on your own two legs?

“At a certain point, I figured that I should learn to be content with myself. and when thinking like that So I wanted to celebrate a bit.”

Chris decides to get a wedding dress to wear. and stand and pose for photos as if attending a wedding ceremony at a Catholic church in Sao Paulo

but after that day She received an Internet message from a man claiming to be a "Sheikh," a member of the Arab royal family, asking her to "divorce" herself and choose him as her groom.

“He wrote me a message saying I would give a dowry of $500,000 (about 16 million baht) if I was to divorce. and marry him,” Chris said.

“He sent an offer in English. We talked once, but honestly, I don't believe it. And I'm not something that is easy to buy.”

The young model also looked at The marriage proposal from the man reflected a "racist" attitude, and it surprised her more than the bad comments. from the netizens

歡迎光臨 game high遊戲論壇 (http://webmail.uflashgame.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0