Board logo

標題: Authentic Jerseys Cheap yowirpjy [打印本頁]

作者: micenan0n4    時間: 2017-6-4 12:27     標題: Authentic Jerseys Cheap yowirpjy

Guyana is among the first countries in South America to acquire a modern Programme Logic Control (PLC) System. The mechanism was recently installed at the Demerara Harbour Bridge (DHB),Cheap Jerseys, which once held the title of the world’s longest floating bridge.A programme Logic Control system is a digital computer used for automation and electro-mechanical processes, such as control of machinery on factories,cheap nfl jerseys online, assembly lines, amusement rides and light fixtures.DHB General Manager, Rawlston Adams, stated that this achievement is in keeping with continuous effort to preserve the integrity of the structure. The modern Programme Logic Control system is valuedHenny Muskens surrounded by operations crew during a training sessionat $16.1 million.Adams explained, “A technical crew is now in charge of the bridge during the retraction period,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China Online, to ensure the smooth operation and subsequently better management of traffic.”The modernised retractor span control system comprises wireless internet modulators and a control panel which is responsible for sending signals to the four main stations on the bridge causing it to open and close.The system, which was acquired through the Dutch-owned HM Project Limited, underwent a successful final test run yesterday.In addition, the DHB operation team underwent a brief informative training session on the functions of the now fully computerised system.    Proprietor of the Dutch owned entity, Henny Muskens, explained that unlike the old system,Carlos Santana Indians Jersey, this new PLC is relatively smaller but has the same capacityThe training sessions enlightened the maintenance crew on the updated technology. The team was given firsthand experience on the operations,Jim Thome Indians Jersey, when the bridge opened on Tuesday.The new system is controlled by a state of the art,NFL Jerseys Supply, Computer system which will allow for modification of speed and control during tidal strain. Adams says that the system can still function effectively by use of a joy stick as well as digitally.
作者: hmxiang7f    時間: 2017-6-4 14:28     標題: zapatillas uncaged ultra boost adidas 48857 Cheap Chris Kaman Jersey

atter intelligence gave Lockwood great pain, seeming almost prophetic,zapatillas uncaged ultra boost adidas, except in the remark “lying down under the great stars to die!” and induced him to make this record: “This article gives me great pain,Pharrell x adidas NMD Human Race Par, because of the alarm and sorrow which must be felt by my dear father and mother and sisters on my behalf. Should my ambitious hopes be disappointed,Fußballtrikots Kaufen, and these lines only,zapatillas adidas eqt 93 pdx Hombre, meet the eyes of those so dear,Ralph Lauren Tracksuits outllet, may they not in thought add to my many faults and failings that of ingratitude or want of affection in not recording more frequently my thoughts regarding them!”
One of the results of the trip made by Rice to Cape Sabine was the selection of a spot,adidas originals gazelle Tränings, between the cape and Cocked-Hat Island, for a home during the approaching winter. Here,zapatillas Adidas Pure Boost Zg Pareja, officers and men alike laboring, a new hut was built, which was forthwith occupied by the party, all the supplies being at once brought from the camp south of Cape Sabine. The place where they now found themselves established,Cheap Jose Calderon Jersey, LieutenanGoogle Links:

http://slblain.com/advancedguestbook2/

http://vote.qdxiaoluohao.com/dzx/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=16777168&pid=14402775&page=393&extra=page=1#pid14402775

歡迎光臨 game high遊戲論壇 (http://webmail.uflashgame.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0