Board logo

標題: articleIna Garten was born to cook - CBS News1 [打印本頁]

作者: hy4p0h4n6s    時間: 2015-10-10 07:40     標題: articleIna Garten was born to cook - CBS News1

The Barefoot Contessa is a television chef with an on-camera style that falls easy. And that delivers quite a comparison to another cooking displays, as Serena Altschul right now displays us.Originally broadcast January 25, 2015.
In a culinary age group filled up with diehard competitions,Ray Ban Glasses, outlandish kitchen tools and crazy elements,Ray Ban UK, one person continues to be unfazed and unaffected.
Easy and delicious formulas are what Ina Garten, better referred to as the Barefoot Contessa,Air Max Baratas, is all about.
She tells Altschul that while some are drawn to brand-new trends, she's not really interested: "I'm really not. I'm interested in really good things that you've cooked to enhance them and that you can serve to your family and friends in, like,articleDonald Trump officially fired from  The Celebrity Apprentice  - CBS News1, a half an hour."
Chef Ina Garten in the kitchen with correspondent Serena Altschul. CBS Information A healthy attitude,Ray Ban Wayfarer, that pulls a huge number to her award-winning show on the Food Network. And Garten lately came out with her ninth cookbook,Ugg Outlet, "Make It Ahead" (Clarkson Potter).
Her prior eight possess all been bestsellers.
Play Video Sunday Morning hours Ina Garten and her family history
With this preview of the profile to air flow on "Weekend Morning," the chef and cookbook writer referred to as the Barefoot Contessa foretells correspondent Seren...
Garten provides accomplished a cult following. Even Liz Lemon,Ray Ban Clubmaster, Tina Fey's character in "30 Rock," fantasized about conference the Barefoot Contessa.
But being a food idol had not been the life span Garten had imagined. Given birth to Ina Rosenberg in Brooklyn in 1948, she was raised knowing nothing at all about cooking food.
"I think it's the reason why I'm a make,[/url]," she stated,[url=http://liaoningrenshikaoshiwang.com/read-htm-tid-1003783.html]articleDemi Lovato on how she got her confidence back - CBS News1,llig Air Max, "because I had been under no circumstances allowed in the kitchen. That was my mother's purview. And she used to state, 'It's my job to prepare, and it's your work to study.'"
Which she did, majoring in economics at Syracuse College or university. At age group 20, she wedded Jeffrey Garten. They met when she was 15.
Play Video Sunday Morning Jeffrey Garten on being husband to the Barefoot Contessa
Web extra: He's a celebrity in his very own right, thanks in part to his wife,Nike Air Max, chef Ina Garten. Serena Altschul gets the lowdown on how the public rea...
"Actually special, kind, funny, smart, supportive, just everything you could ever imagine," Garten stated. "I mean,Air Max Günstig, right here we are 50 years afterwards. And I just feel that much more about any of it!" she laughed.
Jeffrey makes regular looks on her show, and played a major part in Ina's profession. [More on that later.]
In the 1970s, after getting her MBA, Garten became a nuclear energy spending budget analyst for the U.S. government. By day, she proved helpful in the White Home on nuclear plan. "It still makes me chuckle!" she said.
"And by night time or weekends, you were diving into Julia Kid?" asked Altschul.
"I purchased 'Learning the Art of French Cooking,' volumes one and two," Garten stated. "And every evening,Air Max 90 Baratas, I would just work through those two books. And I really kind of trained myself how to cook. Or, I should say, Julia Child trained me how exactly to make."
作者: martina28043    時間: 2023-3-23 08:12

影音視訊聊天室  ,  美女秀場  ,  免費聊天網站  ,  視訊辣妹  ,  視訊美女  ,  真人秀交友  ,  視訊聊天網  ,  有沒有聊天室破解版  ,  真人裸聊秀場  ,  1對1聊天平台免費

美女直播  ,  台灣uu直播app  ,  好用免費的聊天app  ,  網絡交友免費聊的軟件  ,  一對多在線聊天室  ,  真人陪聊天的app  ,  免費真人一對一聊天  ,  明星美女k歌視頻  ,  走光視訊辣妹聊天室  ,  視頻聊天

裸聊免費網  ,  私人聊天室  ,  成人聊天  ,  走光視訊情人網  ,  小可愛直播聊天室  ,  色情聊天  ,  視訊聊天交友網  ,  聊天室遊戲軟件  ,  免費附近人聊天軟件  ,  美女視頻表演

歡迎光臨 game high遊戲論壇 (http://webmail.uflashgame.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0