Board logo

標題: 2047 [打印本頁]

作者: sfdsdfggw5    時間: 2015-10-28 14:18     標題: 2047

gamble? Instead, he has proven, time within a month that he could find the best condition he could come up with a better performance.

In the unearthed Boateng's potential, Pirlo's position became embarrassed, I decided to clean Pirlo? No, he didn't play because of health problems, Pirlo is injured,nike free 5.0 womens, we all miss him very much.

As winter champions, Milan this season to regain the League of great hope, we are the biggest win popular? Yes, we could have won, but it is not easy. Who is that we are most worried about title rivals? International Milan. The serie a championship is the derby, after inter I think Rome is very strong, we also can't forget Napoli and Juventus, because the league is still very long. I missed is now ranked third in the Lazio? The first cycle they played very well, but their lineup to inferior to some.

Messi was elected FIFA globes somewhat beyond all expectations, but the Allegri think flea name, I agree with the Golden Globe Award for Messi? Yes, he is the first in

歡迎光臨 game high遊戲論壇 (http://webmail.uflashgame.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0