Board logo

標題: meanwhile [打印本頁]

作者: traynel4736    時間: 2015-11-3 11:06     標題: meanwhile

The D. I. A. provides apparently done absolutely nothing to penalize the particular officer who oversaw one of the most notorious renditions―that of a German vehicle salesman named Khaled el-Masri. He had been abducted while on a vacation in Macedonia, plus flown by the company to Afghanistan, in which he was detained within a dungeon for 5 months without fees, before being released. From the beginning,nike air jordan, the rendition group suspected that their case was certainly one of mistaken identity. However the C. I. The. officer in charge with Langley―the agency questioned that the officer’s title be withheld―insisted that will Masri be additional interrogated. “She simply looked in the girl crystal ball and yes it said that he has been bad,billig nike free, ” the colleague recalls. Masri says that he had been chained in a cold cell with no mattress,Moncler Kinder, and given drinking water so putrid which he could smell this across the room. He had been threatened and removed, and could hear various other detainees crying all over him. After a few weeks, the C. I actually. A. officer in control learned that Masri’s German born passport was not the forgery,Moncler Jacke, as has been originally suspected, which he was not the particular terror suspect the particular agency thought he or she was. (The brands were similar. ) Even so, the official in charge refused to produce him. Eventually, Masri went on a food cravings strike, losing 60 pounds. Skeptics within the agency went straight over the officer’s visit Tenet, who noticed that his agency have been brutalizing an blameless man. Masri was launched after a hundred plus forty-nine days. However the officer in charge had not been disciplined; in fact ,Christian Louboutin, an ex colleague says,Nike Air Max, “she’s been promoted―twice. ” Masri, meanwhile,nike free schweiz, continues to be unable to sue the particular U. S. federal government for either a good apology or problems,nike air, because the courts think about the very existence associated with rendition a state secret―a position that the Obama Justice Department offers so far supported.  

No lawbreaker charges have have you been brought against any kind of C. I. The. officer involved in the pain program, despite the fact that a minimum of three prisoners interrogated by agency employees died as the consequence of mistreatment. In the 1st case, an un-named detainee under D. I. A. guidance in Afghanistan halted to death right after having been chained,nike outlet, nude,nike free damen, to a concrete ground overnight. The body had been buried in an unmarked grave. In the 2nd case, an Iraqi prisoner named Manadel al-Jamadi died upon November 4,air max, the year 2003,Nike Free Kaufen, while being interrogated by the C. We. A. at Abu Ghraib prison,Nike Air Force One, outdoors Baghdad. A forensic examiner found which he had essentially already been crucified; he passed away from asphyxiation right after having been hung simply by his arms,air max norge, within a hood, and struggling broken ribs. Army pathologists classified the situation a homicide. Another prisoner died right after an interrogation where a C. I. The. officer participated,Air Max günstig, although the officer evidently failed to cause the dying. (Several other detainees have disappeared plus remain unaccounted with regard to, according to Human Legal rights Watch. )

“Look at this young lady

the particular chairman of Sibel News

’ and he put their head down to end up being tickled. I thought

歡迎光臨 game high遊戲論壇 (http://webmail.uflashgame.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0