返回列表 回復 發帖

Manchester City have announced a new five-year contract with John Stones.

Manchester City have announced a new five-year contract with John Stones.

Manchester City haveNew  SLOTXO online slots games that are becoming the most popular this year, with ways of playing and easy-to-play slot game formats, with new slots games being constantly updated. There are many games to choose from. Each game of SLOTXO can tell you that it is a game that has been developed to be modern. to meet and meet the needs of the players to make it popular with many professional gamblers Not only this, SLOTXO games are also online slots games that can create profits and make money for everyone easily.  announced a new contract with defender John Stones for another five years or until 2026.

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 "The Blues" Manchester City won the English Premier League last season. It has announced through the club's website that it will extend the contract with key centre-back John Stones for another five years or expire in 2026.

By Stones has revealed that “So glad to be part of the team. There are many talented people here. We can be champions. I have worked with good coaches. He taught me many things so much that I felt that I was learning every day. This is the best place I've played football in my entire life.”

For John Stones, he joined Manchester City from Everton in 2016 before having enjoyed success at the club, including three Premier League titles and an FA Cup. 1 time and 1 Carabao Cup Champion.
返回列表 回復 發帖