返回列表 回復 發帖

articleJimmy Carter Jesus would approve of same-sex marriage - CBS News1

articleJimmy Carter Jesus would approve of same-sex marriage - CBS News1

Former President Jimmy Carter shared his views, and what he speculates would be Jesus' views,Ray Ban UK, on the intersection of same-sex marriage as well as the Christian beliefs in an interview with HuffPost Go on Wednesday.
"I think Jesus would encourage any romance if it was honest and sincere and had not been damaging to anyone else,Nike Air Max, and I don't see that gay marriage damages anyone else,articleGlee  star Matthew Morrison on  Finding Neverland  and musical comedy TV,Air Max," the previous president said. "I wouldn't be in favor of the federal government being able to force a local church congregation to perform gay marriages if indeed they didn't wish to."
Mr. Carter is a devout Baptist who was simply the first leader to call himself a "born-again Christian." While the previous president has stated he's "fully committed to the parting of church and condition,Billige Air Max,articlePretty Little Liars  boss explains the tran," his views on political and social issues have frequently converged along with his religious beliefs. In 2000,Air Max Baratas Online, he severed his ties towards the Southern Baptist Convention because of its "exclusionary" tendencies,Ugg Boots,articleStar Wars  The Force Awakens  takes center stage at Comic-Con with J1, and in 2007 he helped form the New Baptist Covenant.
In Tuesday's interview,Air Max Baratas, Mr. Carter also shared his thoughts on the forthcoming 2016 election.
He said Hillary Clinton may be the obvious choice for the Democratic nominee,Air Max Kaufen, but he wouldn't count Bernie Sanders out at this time.
"I think Bernie Sanders has had a remarkable entry into politics in Iowa and New Hampshire. I seen in the paper today that he's demanding her,llig Air Max," the former president said. "So there's a pin of willingness among Democrats at least to consider various other candidates,Air Max Baratas, but I believe it's almost inevitable that she'll become the nominee."
He continued by saying Sanders will get support from both sides from the aisle, specifically voters who want someone other than a member from the Bush or Clinton family members in the White House.
返回列表 回復 發帖