返回列表 回復 發帖

articleExtant season two, starring Halle Berry and Jeffrey Dean Morgan, premier

articleExtant season two, starring Halle Berry and Jeffrey Dean Morgan, premier

On the CBS sci-fi play, "Extant," Halle Berry takes on an astronaut who spends a year alone in space, only to return to Globe and find out she's been impregnated.
The second time of year, which premieres Wed night, includes a new main character, actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan. And as the series heads in a new direction,Air Max 90 Baratas, the two co-stars say they've been enjoying working jointly, reports CBS Information correspondent Ben Tracy.
Play Video What's Hot Halle Berry celebrities in new television series "Extant"
Academy Award-winning celebrity Halle Berry is one of the biggest celebrities in the world, and she actually is today turning her attention to television. Her...

"Put it in this manner: Our staff sometimes gets extremely annoyed around, because we just giggle a whole lot, laugh through takes,articleVacation  movie reviews  Should you take the trip  - CBS News1, and we've found a really good way to have a great time,Air Max," Berry stated.
Morgan said the chemistry continues to be fantastic -- and a love connection could be in the works for the two characters.
"I believe it's safe to assume that sparks will be flying kind of instantly," Morgan said
Berry stated this year of "Extant" focuses less on sci-fi and even more on character-driven stories.
"It's also about what has been human? Can you teach you to definitely be human being? And it delves into this whole issue of alien existence. Are there lifestyle forms out there, and if there are, have got they been here, have they linked to us, and if they have got,articleWar Room,  Spanish language cartoon stand out at Labor Day box office - C, are they human, like,articleMy brother, your brother, our son ; Obama c, at all?" Berry stated.
It's been 13 years since Berry broke down a large hurdle,Ray Ban Sunglasses, becoming the initial black female to gain the Oscar for best actress.
She said television is now where some of the best roles and composing can be found,Billige Air Max.
The 48-year-old also believed it could be a better fit while raising her two small children,Air Max Günstig.
"Youngster, that was a big mistake!" Morgan stated.
"I thought I would reach see my kids,Ray Ban UK," Berry added. "I believed,Air Max Baratas Online, 'Oh, I'll do a television show in L.A.,Ugg Boots, I'm going to see my children, I'm going to have supper every night, I'm going to be mother who includes a job.' Well, I under no circumstances see my children unless they come here."
They both said they can't wait for fans to find out all the work they've devote on established for season two.
"I think it's an extremely good present and I believe the storyplot moves, and it's really got a little edge to it -- and it's got friggin' Halle Berry, so I mean,Nike Air Max, what's not to listen in for?" Morgan remarked.
Berry said it's sexier this year.
"That's due to me personally,Ray Ban Wayfarer," Morgan said.
"Yeah, it's sexier this season, that's for sure," Berry responded.
返回列表 回復 發帖