返回列表 回復 發帖

I tried sunglasses with Firmoo - Myfashionworld.fr

I tried sunglasses with Firmoo - Myfashionworld.fr

I tried sunglasses with Firmoo - Myfashionworld,Timberland Outlet.fr
----------------------
I tried sunglasses with Firmoo
I few time after being arrived in the US I was contacted by Firmoo to try out one item of their collections. Firmoo is an online optical store that propose all type of glasses : corrective/non corrective,UGG Australia, everyday use or sunglasses.
As I was searching for a new pair of sunglasses and like I was curious about this website I decided to accept the test and ordered a simple pair of sunglasses with no correction,Uggs.

I chose a plastic turtoise frame with a brown dark tint ($39). A really simple way to have sunglasses for an everyday use. The glasses are affordable on this website so even if you don’t have a big budget,Cheap Louis Vuitton, you can find something that fits with your concerns and there is a big choice of frames !

When you order your glasses,Ecco Shoes, you received it in a nice case (included cleaning clothe) but also this a pouch and a mini screwdriver. That is really nice and useful.

The quality of my sunglasses is not spectacular but adequate for my use,kate spade outlet, so I’m satisfied. The only thing you need to know is that the package took some times to arrived to me because the glasses are sent from China.
More information available in Firmoo website.
返回列表 回復 發帖