返回列表 回復 發帖

Duke Johnson Jersey swwi5ip5

Duke Johnson Jersey swwi5ip5

Attorney-at-law Gaumattie Singh and her husband along with their taxi driver, Seenauth Ramroop were early yesterday robbed at gunpoint by two men in Prashad Nagar.Singh said that the attack occurred shortly after she and her husband had left Cheddi Jagan International Airport.She said that they were about to enter their yard at around 03:05 at Lot 43 Chandra Nagar Street,Jerseys NFL China, Prashad Nagar, when the robbers pounced.Singh said as the taxi pulled up in the driveway her husband, Krishna Persaud exited the car to open the gate.“He was having some difficulty opening the gate so our daughter who was on the verandah threw her bunch of keys but by then the taxi driver went to assist my husband.”Singh added that as both men continued in their attempts to open the lock on the gate she decided to assist them.“As soon as I exited the car I saw two men coming towards us. One held me at gunpoint and the other man went to my husband and the taxi driver.” Singh said the bandits then ordered them to hand over all their valuables.“They took away my three cell phones, a blackberry and I-phone and an LG smart phone, the driver’s cell phone,Wholesale Soccer T-shirts, my husband’s phone, $5000 US,Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap Authentic, $200 Canadian and $125 TT, and all of our document, passports, luggage,Adam Shaheen Jersey,”.The men also took a quantity of gold and diamond jewellery.Singh said the bandits fled east into Eastern Highway.“After they started running,cheap nfl jerseys, our taxi driver jump back in his car and started his car; then we saw a dark colour 212 car reversing towards the two men and they jumped  in the vehicle.”According to Singh,Wholesale Jerseys, her driver gave chase but lost them somewhere in Sophia.The matter was reported to the Prashad Nagar Police Outpost, who dispatched a patrol but came up empty handed. She added that she has already notified the United States Embassy about their visas as well at the Central Immigration Office about the stolen passports.“I’m pleading with members of the public, if anyone comes across two passports  bearing the names  Gaumattie Singh, R0123107,Byron Scott Jersey, and Krishna Persaud, R0113272 to contact us as we are willing to offer a reward.”Singh added that she is hopeful that at least the documents would be returned since she is scheduled to travel in April for eye surgery.
返回列表 回復 發帖