返回列表 回復 發帖

christian louboutin pas cher Durect Corporation And Pain Therapeutics Big Gainer

christian louboutin pas cher Durect Corporation And Pain Therapeutics Big Gainer

Durect Corporation And Pain Therapeutics Big Gainers For 2013
Astute investors have an extra large opportunity all around the their hands. Durect (DRRX), Pain Therapeutics (PTIE) and Pfizer (PFE) ar they all are awaiting vital input back and forth from the FDA regarding their potential billion dollar cocaine (Remoxy).
DURECT awaiting Pfizer meeting allowing you to have FDA throughout the Remoxy
DURECT has a multi functional parcel riding on a multi functional meeting upon late March between the two its marketing partner, Pfizer, and going to be the FDA to educate yourself regarding discuss resubmitting an all in one many of the new benzoylmethylecgonine application too its lead pain cocaine Remoxy, as an all in one tamper-resistant formulation having to do with oxycodone,a simple yet effective opioid that is widely abused.
"Based all over the going to be the feedback Pfizer is provided with back and forth from going to be the FDA at that meeting, Pfizer not only can they determine before starting steps and/or had to have timing for more information about email you to learn more about the Complete Response Letter too Remoxy,graphs Matt Hogan, CFO having to do with DURECT, says everywhere over the an interview so that you have BioTuesdays. He gave this interview after having been his presentation at going to be the BIO CEO conference all over the New York ever before this month.
Remoxy,a re-formulation having to do with Oxycodone,is this an abuse discouraging factor.
(Click for more information on enlarge)
As all your family members can see back and forth from going to be the above image a resource box is always nearly unthinkable to explore abuse this drug This fundamental of the differences might make going to be the highly rated addictive before anything else generation of Oxycodone nearly out of date.
So what is always Remoxy asking price?
(Click to explore enlarge)
The market as well as Remoxy usually enormous as shown in the graph,christian louboutin. Sales concerning Oxycodone have increased year after year. Durect is always entitled to educate yourself regarding 6,christian louboutin pas cher.0% to eleven,louboutin.5% royalties all around the all around the world sales regarding Remoxy. It not only can they also be filing a multi function New Drug Application (NDA) and for Posidur all over the early April. Posidur is usually that an all in one further acting local anesthetic because they are progressed gorgeous honeymoons as well going to be the treatment of happy surgical pain. You can read a good deal more about aspect article.
Pain Therapeutics often entitled for additional details on 15% royalties everywhere over the going to be the let me give you $1 Billion everywhere in the sales about Remoxy and 20% thereafter. It has 2 a number of other Phase I narcotic abuse prevention do you want It has to be that imperative that Remoxy will get approved and then for going to be the ongoing health having to do with the company. The company has a tendency to have an all in one significant concerns,but bear in mind as it has well over $1.20 a lot of cash in step with share.
Conclusion
This is that a speculative play, riding all around the going to be the input concerning going to be the FDA meeting. These two stocks are with your individuals seat,with Pfizer at going to be the helm.
DRRX,louboutin pas cher, based all over the going to be the above numbers, has 101,881,728 outstanding shares at an all in one share cost to you concerning $1.33. My price target all over the Durect could be the $3.00-$3.50. (taking into consideration their vast pipeline)
PTIE, based everywhere over the going to be the above numbers, has 45,332,131 outstanding shares at a multi function share price you pay having to do with $3.72. My charge by them target all around the Pain Therapeutics may be the $8.00-9.00.
If going to be the FDA meeting is that negative,the charge by them per share may easily be the case slice out-excuse the pun all over the half both to and from going to be the up to the minute closing price you pay.
Pain Therapeutics and Durect Corporation the two here and now strong speculative opportunities, and are both an all in one strong go out and buy at the up to the minute cost right into share. These stocks is the biggest gainers throughout the your demo tape also 2013.
Source: Durect Corporation And Pain Therapeutics Big Gainers For 2013?
Disclosure: I am long DRRX, PTIE. I had written this article myself, and aspect expresses my very own personalised opinions. I am certainly not receiving compensation for element several other than from Seeking Alpha). I have don't you think business relationship leaving any company whoever stock is the fact mentioned given that article. (More.)Rubriques connexes Articles:

http://210.136.152.85/cgi-bin/aldnet/light/lightbbs.cgi

http://anthonyburgoyne.com/2011/04/28/a-mistaken-inference-based-on-technological-progress/comment-page-/#comment-

http://inuu.k2.xrea.com/aska/aska.cgi

http://www.hayasoft.com/junjun/epad/epad.cgi

http://www.obeclehnice.sk/index.php?site=guestbook
返回列表 回復 發帖