返回列表 回復 發帖

wholesale jerseys x4sj4lau

wholesale jerseys x4sj4lau

A 48-year-old man from La Grange,cheap jerseys, West Bank Demerara is calling for a thorough investigation into what he calls police brutality.Mohamed Saffie told this publication that on Wednesday last, he was arrested at La Grange Police Station,Nike Shox Women Clearance, minutes after his brother tried to chop him with a cutlass.Mohamed SaffieAccording to Saffie, he and his sister-in-law had a confrontation about “the noise she does be making all hour in the night and beating the children.”Saffie, who is residing at the back of his sister-in-law, said that he made numerous reports to the police about her attitude towards the children and the noise she makes in the night “but because she and the policemen are friends they don’t do anything.”“I does work at the Georgetown Public Hospital and I does reach home in the night and when she see me she does mek a lot of noise.”He said it became overbearing last Wednesday, so he told her about the noise,Jerseys China Wholesale, “after I tell her about the noise,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, she wait till my brother come home and tell he she own thing and he start run me with the cutlass to chop me.”“After he couldn’t get me,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, he went and bring the police and they come and the police put me in the vehicle and start fuh kick me all over till I reach at the station.”The man explained that after he reached at the station, he demanded a medical and while the “same set of police” were taking him at the hospital “They were saying ‘is na me,Soccer Jerseys From China, I didn’t do him anything.”Efforts to contact La Grange Police Station for a comment were unsuccessful.
返回列表 回復 發帖