返回列表 回復 發帖

"We're always trying to perfect the techniques in terms of covering backs and tight ends because the league is going with more spread offenses," Dent said. "I'm always trying to be my own critic and I need to improve every aspect of my game 鈥?being real loud in pre-snap communication,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet, staying making the right reads, getting off blocks and leverage. We're out here trying to be the best we can be."
Notes: TE Tony Gonzalez, on leave from the team since the second day of camp to spend time with his family, is likely to return to practice early next week and be in uniform when the Falcons visit Tennessee. Gonzalez, the NFL's No. 2 career leading receiver, was given permission to miss time this month after signing a one-year contract in March. The 37-year-old Gonzalez will retire after the season. ... Smith indicated that WR Julio Jones, who missed last week's game because of sore hamstrings, likely will play at Baltimore. Jones has practiced the last three days.
返回列表 回復 發帖