返回列表 回復 發帖

articleI Am Cait ratings are in, see how many people joined her journey - CBS N

articleI Am Cait ratings are in, see how many people joined her journey - CBS N

The reality reveal for Caitlyn Jenner finally happened on Sunday in the premiere of her E! docu/reality series, "I Am Cait." Even though the anticipation was high,Air Max Kaufen, the ratings were not quite as grand as you would have thought given the huge build-up towards the display.
48 Photos Caitlyn Jenner's transformation
The Olympic-champ-turned-reality-star makes her 1st major public appearance with an emotional approval conversation for the 2015 Arthur Ashe Courag,Ray Ban UK...

The Nielsen ratings for the initial episode of "I Am Cait" brought the average viewers of 2.73 million viewers,articleTerminator Genisys  falls flat with critics - CBS News1,Nike Air Max, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Even though that is slightly more eyes than a mid-season viewing of "MAINTAINING the Kardashians,Air Max Günstig," it had been no where near the 17 million that her tell-all interview with Diane Sawyer earned. Considering that was a network show on ABC instead of the cable displaying on E!. Nevertheless,llig Air Max, the particular "MAINTAINING the Kardashians: About Bruce,[/url],[url=http://www.apshop.ch/tag/Ugg-Boots-Outlet.html]Ugg Outlet,articleISIS captures last oil field under Syrian government," arranged a three-year high for the series with 4.2 million audiences, reports THR. Therefore we know she's capable of sketching a masses on cable.
Among Sunday night's 2.73 million viewers, more than half were adults 18-49,Air Max Hombre, says THR. Up coming week's episode would be the true tell-all though,Ray Ban Clubmaster, to find out if viewers stay tuned for Caitlyn's trip. The series has a shorter run than a common "Kardashians" season, with only seven episodes set to air come early july.
But if Cait keeps on offering us her story in that raw and beautiful way as she did on Sunday,Air Max Baratas, we are able to only wish that her fans stick to her trip on E!
Inform us: Do you view "I Am Cait,Air Max 90 Baratas," and perform you plan to stick with her? Sound away in the remarks below.
返回列表 回復 發帖